Tuesday January 11, 2022
up to £35,000
35 per week
Our client designs and develops the technologies needed for high-speed flight. They create pioneering applied technologies that have the potential to change the face of a wide range of commercial industries – from aerospace and automotive to energy.
Due to significant growth, they have created a new opportunity for a proactive Digital Marketing and Events Associate to join their established marketing and communications team. They are looking for someone with the ability to harness the power of creating digital assets, build campaigns, and optimise their channels. This is a hybrid role offering the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Digital Marketing and Events Associate will lead on developing and creating digital content for the website and social media, run high-profile events, including responsibility for the company’s STEM and outreach campaigns and be an integral part of the team leading on internal projects and the communications portal.
- Be the driving force behind creating and delivering digital assets, videos and animations for use across all platforms
- Develop and implement effective social media plans incorporating events, recruitment, employer brand, technology, and their people
- Develop and manage the content creation and reporting for the company website including SEO and all analytics
- Own the video content strategy and proactively seek opportunities for video production for internal and external use.
- Lead on the company’s photography requirements, taking responsibility for photo shoots of technology and their people and ensuring the website and social media channels are current
- Organise and attend international events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Coordinate the STEM and outreach events programme and ensure presentation collateral is current and available
- Ownership for maintaining the internal communications platform and functional team pages within. Plan and write articles, research new ideas and engage in proactive internal communications with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Order merchandise, track the budget tracking and raise purchase orders
- Work with multiple marketing agencies on daily tasks, managing collateral and print orders and status reports
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns and SEO to ensure a ROI
- Act as project coordinator for the Marketing and Communications team, running a schedule of activities and agency requirements
To be successful in this role you will be communications driven, able to demonstrate your experience within developing and managing successful strategies, and have a strong understanding of online marketing concepts and best practices. You will be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns including events, from concept to execution. Your understanding of website analytics, experience with WordPress, Intranets, and Adobe packages, ideally PremierPro will be critical for success.