Wednesday October 20, 2021
International Forest Products (IFP) is a global leader and North America’s largest physical trader of forest products commodities, including containerboard, market pulp, recycled fiber, printing and writing papers and a wide variety of softwood, logs, lumber and panel products. Headquartered in Boston, USA, IFP is a family-owned business and a subsidiary of the Kraft Group of Companies, with interests in sports and entertainment, real estate, paper & packaging, and forest product trading. The UK office based in Newbury is a satellite office of the parent company.
Due to growth, we are seeking to recruit a Documentation Administrator with the enthusiasm and initiative to process documentation for the company’s Waste Paper Trading business. You will be responsible for presenting documents with no discrepancies to strict deadlines.
- Managing the Export documentation tracker ensuring all information is up to date
- Tracking and logging export shipments and inventory
- Checking draft documentation
- Creating Documentation Presentations
- Send copy documents and tracking to agents
- Creating worksheets
- Checking and approval of Letter of Credit applications/contracts
- Entering Letters of Credits to Cietrade
- Obtaining customer signatures for all sales orders
- Sending shipping restrictions to Bookings/Sales team
We are seeking a natural team player who works in a systematic and methodical way. The ability to prioritise, implement work efficiencies and communicate effectively will be essential for success in this role.
In return, we can offer you an exciting career within a friendly and entrepreneurial business.
Benefits: Competitive salary + Pension + 28 days Holiday + 35-hour work week + Town centre location