Thursday November 18, 2021
37.5 per week
Our client delivers facilities management services to the garrisons at Aldershot and Salisbury Plain.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Executive Assistant to work as part of the Operational team supporting the Operations Director in the smooth day-to-day running of the Operational Directorate. Anticipating the needs of the Operations Director and his senior management team you will engage with multiple stakeholders and provide KPI reports to support commercial decision making.
Further to your professional expertise, we’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can demonstrate a proven track record of success working with senior leaders demonstrating good judgment, tact and diplomacy. Your ability to produce highly accomplished reports and presentations and continuously improve business processes will be utilised in this fast-paced and diverse role.
- Provide full Executive Assistant support to the Operations Director involving a high degree of flexibility, confidentiality and discretion, and take a proactive approach to managing day-to-day issues in the absence of the Operations Director
- Collate, analyse and produce accurate and timely KPI reports to facilitate management decision making
- Comprehensive diary management, organise travel /accommodation and absence records for the Operational Senior Management Team
- Plan and delivery events and coordinate workshops, external meetings and conferences
- Attend Operational meetings, ensure the purpose and required outcome of meetings are recorded and any agenda required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared/received promptly before the meeting
- Build and maintain effective relationships and collaborate and share information promptly
- Lead specific projects and support internal communications work
Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
- Experienced Executive Assistant, ideally, with experience in operations and complex diary management
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse performance data against delivery progress
- Strong communicator with an ability to be able to establish rapport and communicate effectively to a wide range of people at varying levels
- Highly organised and able to constantly prioritise workload in a fast-moving, high pressure environment
- Confidential; experience of dealing with sensitive information