Friday November 13, 2020
35 per week
Highly Competitive Package
We are seeking an experienced Payroll professional to strengthen our Payroll & HR team for six months to provide payroll support for the duration of the project.
Working with the project team, you will provide overall payroll processing support, maintain and administer the payroll systems, provide accurate pension information, and support with the provision of Payroll policies & data as part of the project to transition payroll services to (ADP) an external service provider.
- Support with the full monthly payroll cycle, including processing starters and leavers, calculating SMP, processing flexi hours and bonus calculations for manufacturing, managing auto-enrolment files, and the administration of RTI including P9 and student loans
- Assist with Yearend and period-end reporting as required, and calculating and processing monthly holiday pay
- Induct new starters, create new shift patterns and users in the Time and Attendance system
- Pension administration, monitor absence/total hours work, complete leavers forms, and create new suppliers
- Production of Payroll reports for key stakeholders
- Review, create and update payroll processes as part of the implementation
- Adhoc projects – GDPR compliance, auto-enrolment process/reporting improvements, implementation of reporting services, holiday pay process, and policy improvements
- Support transition to ADP, to include but not limited to:
- Review of reports required and identification of gaps between what is available in iHCM2 and what stakeholders require
- Provide support and input on system build
- Review, create and update payroll processes
- Support in calculating transition values for absence
- Provision of data to ADP for upload to iHCM2
- Support in reconciling payroll runs iHCM2 to the current ResourceLink system
- Update internal process notes to support BAU from September
You will be a qualified Payroll Officer with at least 2 years of Payroll experience and ideally knowledge of supporting a Payroll project or system implementation. Your flexible working style and excellent planning and organisational skills will help ensure the project is delivered within the agreed timescale. Your natural collaborative working style and ability to work with multiple stakeholders will be vital to your success. Previous ADP experience is advantageous.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.
Benefits: up to10% Annual Bonus, Pension, Staff Discounts, Health Cash Plan, On-site Wellbeing Centre