Wednesday May 18, 2022
up to £32,000
37.5 per week
Our client is a services business and enjoying an exciting time of growth and change. We are seeking a confident and ambitious HR Advisor to join their People Services Team. The People Services Team deliver high quality value added HR services to the business, providing HR support to their employees and managers, interfacing with key stakeholders and third party providers.
This role would suit a part-qualified/qualified HR Advisor that is looking to join a business that offers potential for growth & development, and involvement in a variety of HR projects.
Reporting to the People Services Manager, the HR Advisor will deliver operational excellence across the employee lifecycle with a focus on employee relations.
We are looking for a natural team player, who is agile, a self-starter, and dedicated to a career in human resources with proven transactional and first line operational HR experience.
- Work with third party suppliers on all resourcing activities, with a focus on providing a seamless candidate experience
- Produce documentation such as starter packs, standard letters, reports, contracts, and presentations
- Assist with Occupational Health and Wellbeing activities
- Support and contribute to process improvement projects
- Assist the HRBP with employee relations matters including disciplinary/ grievance hearings and investigations
- Advising and resolving incoming HR enquiries/mail or signposting as appropriate
- Working as a member of the HR team maintaining administrative processes and procedures attending meetings and note taking as requested to support the HR Department
You will be part qualified or qualified with the ability to provide a flexible and agile approach to support HR Service activity. You will build credibility with colleagues and stakeholders, demonstrating integrity and promoting transparency at all times. Highly proficient IT skills, excellent attention to detail, a willingness to provide outstanding levels of service and a driving licence are prerequisites for the role.