Monday September 4, 2023
22.5 per week
About the Role
Our client is a growing facilities management business with a reputation for quality, reliability and service.
We are looking to recruit a pragmatic and collaborative HR Business Partner, three days a week to support Central Functions, Capital Projects and Risers.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, and as a key member of the Operational Senior Management team, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing a pro-active partner service to the Central Functions to ensure that the people agenda supports business objectives. Delivering value added, strategically aligned support to the team in the development and delivery of people strategies to support the business goals of the Operations and the wider organisation.
- Provide a wide-ranging HR Business Partnering service to management, ensuring that all managers have the necessary tools and capability to professionally manage themselves and their people.
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to address the people challenges for the business area.
- Use key people analytics to inform decisions and make recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Management of HR projects and change within the business.
- Build management capability through coaching and challenging on people management and decisions.
- Create solutions to people issues that enable stakeholders to better meet their commercial objectives.
- Use data and metrics to identify potential issues and support decision-making that really increases employee engagement.
- Build and maintain visible and meaningful working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Advise on HR legal and employee relations matters to ensure consistency, legal compliance, and risk mitigation.
- Plan and implement HR initiatives and projects aligned to HR’s strategic planning process and business-driven initiatives.
You will be an experienced HR Business Partner, ideally, supported by your CIPD level 7 and a proven background in adding value and improving operational efficiencies through managing cost and people development. High quality communication and stakeholder management capabilities with the ability to deliver HR services across multiple sites will be essential for success in this role. Experience in leading through change and transformation is advantageous.
Our benefits package includes the following:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the opportunity to buy 5 days holiday at the start of the year
Up to 6% Pension contribution
Life Assurance policy
Payroll Giving Scheme
Various training and development opportunities