Tuesday November 16, 2021
37 per week
Our client is an outsourced IT provider, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and capable HR Administrator/Coordinator who is passionate about delivering administrative excellence and operational support to a busy HR team.
Your principal support areas will include all aspects of talent acquisition, HR administration and service delivery, employee relations and advisory services, and a passion for HR data and systems.
- Manage and provide administrative support to hiring managers throughout the recruitment and selection process, including coordinating interviews, producing Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment, verifying documentation and references, providing a positive candidate experience, onboarding new starters, and proactively tracking the new starter process from induction, through to the end of the probationary period.
- Support the full employee lifecycle and maintain and audit the HR database to ensure data integrity and GDPR compliance
- Produce reports and data insights for HR managers
- Provide support and guidance to line managers in grievance meetings, disciplinary investigations, and hearings
- Administer core people processes as needed (e.g. Personal Development Reviews, Probation, Maternity/Adoption, Paternity, Disciplinary, Grievance and Capability)
- Provide advice and support on HR queries and manage the HR Inbox
- Administer leavers and where instructed conduct exit interviews
The successful candidate will be a natural team player who can take initiative; work independently, demonstrate an open and engaging communication style and a passion for HR systems and delivery.
Ideally, you will be part-qualified with a minimum of two years experience in HR administration, able to demonstrate a flexible and proactive approach to tackling new tasks. Your ability to maximise efficiencies using technology will be critical to your success. This role offers the opportunity for development.