Wednesday October 20, 2021
35 per week
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
As a Shared Services team, our approach to HR is refreshing forward-looking, we play an active role in the client facing delivery of HR operational support and an influential and tactical advisory service to the UK based and International business functions.
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Team Leader, the HR Coordinator will work as part of the Shared Service team, supporting all employee populations associated with UK based business units and functions, including UK and International activity.
Your primary support areas will include all aspects of recruitment, employee advisory services, reporting monthly actions, responding to employee enquiries, team changes and leaver administration.
- Deliver administrative excellence throughout the full employee lifecycle; including recruitment, team changes, life leave requests including flexible working and maternity/paternity and leavers
- Produce reports and data insights for HR managers on request
- Administration of the recruitment process and selection activity, including the administration of psychometric testing for selection and development purposes
- Provide advice and support on standard HR queries
- Administer leavers and where instructed conduct exit interviews
- Manage new starter induction from confirmation of role through to onboarding
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as directed by HR Shared Services Team Leader or HR Directors in support of key people processes across the HR calendar (e.g., PDR, MFoP, Salary/Incentive review, team specific development days).
The successful candidate will be part-qualified with proven transactional and first line HR operational experience, ideally skilled in recruitment and HR administration. You will need to be a natural team player who can take initiative; act with confidence, demonstrate an open and engaging communication style and a passion for HR systems.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.
Benefits: Bonus +Pension + 25 days Holiday (Flexible scheme) + Staff Discounts+ Cycle to Work + SimplyHealth cash plan fully funded + Perkbox + Fitness & Wellbeing centre
[DC1]This role will also have an (up to) 10% STIP bonus if you think it’s helpful to include it?