Tuesday November 2, 2021
Up to £36,000
37.5 per week
Our client is an outsourced IT provider, they are looking for an experienced HR Advisor, confident, and independently capable of delivering operational excellence in all HR-related activities. You will be a self-motivated, starter finisher that is results orientated. You will have a natural ability to solutionise, identify and mitigate risks, be adept at project delivery, and be an advocate for process improvement, striving always for the ‘value add’.
This role is essential in building a strong, commercially aware, credible, and professional HR service to managers and colleagues across the business. You will work in partnership with the People Team to develop and deliver both strategic and operational aspects of the people strategy.
You will be joining a fast-paced, fast-growing business and ever-expanding People Team. With growth comes challenges and a wealth of opportunity. This role would suit an HR professional that relishes anything other than the conventional. Must be able to think on your feet, cope well with ambiguity and thrive on learning from the unknown.
- Manage Employee Relations cases in a fair and consistent manner, maintaining and sharing up-to-date knowledge of employment law with managers and HR colleagues
- Partner with the business to provide comprehensive ‘end to end’ TUPE expertise on all TUPE related activities
- Produce and objectively assess TUPE Employee Liability Information (ELI) as required and produce all TUPE related letters, objectively identify measures and ensure the maintenance and safe-guarding of employee data
- Support the transfer in/out of all employee records in relation to TUPE acquisition and transfer out activity
- Design, deliver and own the new starter induction and onboarding process
- Identify, design and deliver HR-related policy and process training modules to upskill employees and managers (briefings, workshops, power hours, walk-in clinics, round table activities)
- Support the delivery of key people processes across the HR calendar year (Induction, Onboarding, Objective Setting, Appraisals, Performance Management, Personal Development Planning, Engagement Survey, Salary Review)
- Research and recommend internal/external, activities and program content for bespoke cost-effective learning initiatives
- Facilitate and actively participate in team development days, including the delivery of core program content
- Promote and maintain effective recruitment and selection processes in line with the Resourcing Team
- Support managers with interviews and the objective selection of new employees
- Own both strategic and non-strategic small, medium and large projects and support the design and delivery of the Employee Health and Wellbeing Strategy