Wednesday August 25, 2021
£20,000 - £24,000
34 per week
Our client is a leader in the international forest products trade, headquartered in Boston, USA. It is a family owned business and a subsidiary of the Kraft Group of Companies, with interests in sports and entertainment, real estate, paper & packaging, and forest product trading. The UK office based in Newbury is a satellite office of the parent company.
As the Import Coordinator, you will process and maintain the UK’s order management system and provide sales administrative support for all import, export and cross trade primarily for European and UK paper and board businesses.
- Manage order/shipment cycle of products to & from UK and Europe
- Processing customer PO’s
- Entering orders in IFP’s database
- Sending sales orders
- Booking shipments
- Negotiating logistics costs
- Finding solutions to problems
- Fulfilling orders
- Organizing supplier payments
- Billing customers
- Report production and shipment status to Customers, Operations Supervisor, Sales Managers
- Ensure all processes and legal requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Enter and manage inventory
- Manage the freight and logistics area and ensure efficiencies and to optimise margins
The successful candidate will need a strong administrative background, ideally gained in a sales environment, meticulous attention to detail, and a collaborative and clear communication style. The ability to process information accurately and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be key to your success.