Wednesday January 19, 2022
£35,000 - £40,000
35 per week
Our client designs and develops the technologies needed for high-speed flight. They create pioneering applied technologies that have the potential to change the face of a wide range of commercial industries – from aerospace and automotive to energy.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT SharePoint Administrator will be key in supporting, updating and maintaining the company SharePoint environment and its governance. You will be configuring the SharePoint platform, adding document libraries, and developing shared storage space and backup procedures. This includes responsibility for SharePoint based tools like Teams and OneDrive.
• Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries
• Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions
• Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet and troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions
• Providing SharePoint support and end-user training
• Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss and ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data
• Reviewing usage and activity reports and adjusting ensure optimized user-experiences
• Maintaining SharePoint network infrastructure, as well as managing encryption and security zones
• SharePoint administration and technical support for cloud Enterprise SharePoint
• Manage and maintain site content and structure settings, site hierarchy, and site collection navigation
• Identify and report governance violations for Enterprise SharePoint using DLP and IRM configurations.
• Design, document and develop power flows as per to end users’ requirements and flows
• Analyse, design, develop and maintain forms and Power BI reports and dashboards
• Work on tickets and service requests for SharePoint Online meeting the SLAs and KPIs
• For SharePoint projects, manage the project lifecycle from brief to proposal to plan through to transition to BAU
Experience, Skills and Behaviours
• Able to schedule, plan, and perform system upgrades, including testing, rollback procedures and risk analysis for email and all related services
• Experience of troubleshooting issues and providing customer support for service requests related to SharePoint Online and on-premises environments
• Be able to conduct high-level system administration on Windows and Linux operating systems, preferably both
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Strong customer service skills with a history of assessing and understanding business requirements and therefore delivering excellent customer service
• Strong organisational skills together with a record of success in prioritising and delegating effectively, managing multiple work packages and a programme of projects
• Evidence of strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with both technical and non-technical colleagues, at all levels of seniority, both orally and in writing
• Security fundamentals
• Exposure to M365 and One Drive for business
This role attracts a competitive salary and excellent company benefits including 28 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days after 2 years’ service) plus public holidays, employee share scheme, employer matching company pension scheme, life assurance and a contribution towards onsite nursery childcare for children under 3 years of age. We also offer dynamic working where employees split their time working from home and from our office in Culham (average 2 days per week).