Wednesday October 20, 2021
35 per week
Reaction Engines designs and develops the technologies needed for high-speed flight. They create pioneering applied technologies that have the potential to change the face of a wide range of commercial industries – from aerospace and automotive to energy.
Due to significant growth, they have created a new opportunity for a Leadership and Talent Business Partner to join their established HR team. This is a hybrid role offering the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Leadership and Talent Business Partner, will play a key role in developing and implementing the Leadership Development and Talent strategy across the business ensuring the company retain, engage and build their employee skills for growth now and in the future.
- Create and deliver a cohesive talent, succession planning & L&D strategy across the business that aligns with the business objectives and provides career growth opportunities for employees
- Build upon our current progression process to ensure that it is consistent across all functions and clearly demonstrates lateral career pathways
- Drive the business towards a High Performing Culture
- Review the current talent mapping process and make improvements to be best practice
- Undertake regular talent mapping exercises to look at high potential employees with the Leadership team and develop action plans for development or management of those identified
- Ensure that Succession Plans are in place for all functions and that any retention risk areas are proactively managed and mitigated
- Define and roll out dynamic management and leadership programmes including a suitable future talent programme
- Assist employees with personal learning and career development as well as develop and lead training activities
- Create and implement tools and support resources around talent management, performance management, professional and career development
- Provide guidance and act as an ‘expert’ across talent management and development at all levels
- Manage and continuously improve the Graduate, Apprentice and Intern schemes
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in implementing impactful talent programmes
- Knowledge of current Talent & Development methods
- Strong business acumen
- Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills with ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
- Experience as a trainer/ facilitator and a demonstrated passion for training and developing people
- A demonstratable passion for people development and a proven track record of success in programme delivery
- A confident presence with strong leadership ability and influencing skills, with the ability to challenge candidly
- Proactive, creative and will have a clear sense of accountability
This role attracts a competitive salary and excellent company benefits including 28 days annual leave plus public holidays, share scheme, bonus, employer matching company pension scheme & life assurance.