Wednesday January 5, 2022
up to £24,000
37 per week
Our client delivers facilities management services to the garrisons at Aldershot and Salisbury Plain. We are seeking a bright, practical, and proactive administrator to provide support and coordination services to the Learning and Development function.
- Act as the focal point for Training and Developmental enquiries, liaising with line managers and employees with the coordination of mandatory refresher training and PDR training requests throughout the year.
- Liaise and build rapport with nominated suppliers in planning and organising agreed training activities, ensuring quality of training and value for money is achieved.
- Manage and support the L&D team to build and maintain an effective Learning and Development hub for employees within the internal intranet system
- Management of training records and certificate management for all training activities within the Training Database’ and maintain other learning platforms to fulfil the current requirements of the training matrix
- Coordination of training venues and associated equipment / refreshments for agreed activities. Produce training materials and ensure delegate sheets / evaluation forms are completed as required.
- Support and contribute to agreed HR projects which enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the service provided by the team to the business.
- Aid the L&D Advisor with the management of the Safetyhub Training platform for new starters within the business and conducting new starter review meetings; ensuring actions from meetings are achieved in a timely manner.
Exciting opportunity for a bright graduate or business administrator looking for a career in Learning & Development. You will need excellent organisation and communication skills together with proficient Microsoft Office skills. The ability to produce high level accurate work is an essential requirement for success.