Wednesday October 20, 2021
International Forest Products (IFP) is a global leader and North America’s largest physical trader of forest products commodities, including containerboard, market pulp, recycled fiber, printing and writing papers and a wide variety of softwood, logs, lumber and panel products. Headquartered in Boston, USA, IFP is a family-owned business and a subsidiary of the Kraft Group of Companies, with interests in sports and entertainment, real estate, paper & packaging, and forest product trading. The UK office based in Newbury is a satellite office of the parent company.
We are seeking a motivated and efficient Office Administrator to provide general office support to the team, and act as the first point of contact for all company communications. This role would suit a college or university student looking to develop their career in a fast-paced, dynamic business.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all visitors
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Coordinating post and courier services
- Researching and booking employee travel and accommodation
- Maintenance and management of meeting rooms
- Uploading and scanning documents into the company’s database
- Running reports and general office duties
We are seeking a natural team player who enjoys providing administrative support to a team. The ability to work is a fast-paced environment with proficient Word and Excel skills will be essential for success in this role.
In return, we can offer you an exciting career within a friendly and entrepreneurial business.
Benefits: Competitive salary + Pension + 28 days Holiday + 35-hour work week + Town centre location