Thursday January 26, 2023
up to £23,000
35 per week
Our client is a leader in the international forest products trade, headquartered in Boston, USA. It is a family owned business and a subsidiary of the Kraft Group of Companies, with interests in sports and entertainment, real estate, paper & packaging, and forest product trading. Working with customers in over 80 countries worldwide, our client is the largest independent forest product trading company in North America.
The company trades a diverse range of soft commodities across Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Asia. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial company positioned for growth over the next 2-3 years.
This role is a hybrid opportunity, enabling you to work from home on average 1-2 days a week. We are seeking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic office professional, or a bright graduate, ‘A’ level student looking for a career in an entrepreneurial business where full training and support will be provided.
You will train in all our office functions, enabling you to have a full understanding of our commercial business, this will include our Documentation, Bookings, Export and Import teams.
- Effectively and efficiently support all company staff by assuming responsibility for, and completing, high volume process driven tasks.
- Data processing, checking and entering data onto numerous in-house database systems
- Managing Photos Inbox & Tracker
- Adding container inventory details into order management system.
- Submitting VGMs and requesting Terminal Weighs. Investigating and issues with relevant hauliers or shipping lines
- Ensuring prompt receipt of container details and chasing suppliers as necessary
- Checking of export paperwork received from suppliers to ensure data is accurate and paperwork is compliant with Environment Agency requirements
- Reporting on low weights
- Amending Cietrade, Photos Tracker & photos folders to reflect any changes to bookings after details have been input into Cietrade or the order has shipped
- Creating commercial invoices and packing lists for all Europe collections
In order to succeed, you will need to demonstrate a commitment to your learning and the organisation, take responsibility for your actions, work productively and accurately, enjoy working as part of a team and deliver a quality service to our customers