Thursday September 1, 2022
up to £38,000
35 per week
Our client designs and develops the technologies needed for high-speed flight. They create pioneering applied technologies that have the potential to change the face of a wide range of commercial industries – from aerospace and automotive to energy.
This role offers hybrid working on average working from home two days a week.
About the Role
As PA to the Engineering Director and Applied Technology Director, you will play a key support role in prioritising and managing the Director’s time through meticulous diary, inbox and travel management, and providing proactive administrative assistance in the daily running of their departments.
Your task is to work and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, customers, and suppliers, providing clear communication on business priorities and assisting with the continuous improvement of internal systems, procedures and reporting.
- Deliver proactive highly organised administrative support to two Technology Directors including comprehensive diary, inbox and travel scheduling
- Compile management information and produce presentations
- Manage projects and team events
- Act as a central point of communication for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop internal systems and reporting
- Process expenses and track departmental budgets
With highly proficient IT skills and commercial acumen, you’ll be able to demonstrate a successful career supporting senior executives in ideally, a technical environment. Your ability to influence, build networks effectively, initiate action, and handle situations with enthusiasm and innovation, whilst showing evidence of clear thinking will be critical to your success.
What we can offer you: A company that demonstrates people are their most valuable asset; working with skilled problem solvers that believe challenges can be opportunities. As an organisation they take pride in attracting the industry’s brightest minds and believe that it is their employees diverse set of skills, personalities, and experiences that will help them achieve their ambitious goal.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 2 years service
- Life assurance (3x annual salary)
- 5% pension
- Subsidised childcare at Culham Nursery
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company Share Option Plan
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employer matching pension up to 5%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Awards