Tuesday July 20, 2021
£27,00 - £32,000
35 per week
Twinings International Markets division is responsible for delivering Twinings and Ovaltine brands to over 100 markets all around the world, making them relevant to a very wide range of consumers. With offices in more than 15 countries across 5 continents and manufacturing sites in 7 countries, it offers variety, challenge, and flexibility in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration.
As the Personal Assistant to the Finance Director and his team, you’ll be pivotal in providing highly proactive organisational and administrative support in a fast-paced international and multi-faceted business unit. This role will also support the Core Team in key business activities. Your ability to balance prioritises, use your initiative and build collaborative relationships with both global teams and key internal and external stakeholders to achieve results will be paramount for success.
- Proactively manage the complex diary and commitments of the FD including scheduling UK and international meetings across multiple time zones, managing emails and correspondence, using your initiative and knowledge of the business to ensure the appropriate action is taken
- Plan events for the FD and the wider team
- Manage the finance annual calendar and business rhythms including the budget and five-year plan
- Support line managers with the full induction and onboarding process
- Coordinate complex international travel for the finance and wider International Markets team, including the production of itineraries, accommodation, transport, and visa documentation
- Lead the Health & Safety agenda, coordinate training, develop the H&S calendar of meetings/events alongside the HRM, and ensure compliance and health & safety within International Markets
- Coordinating all consumer enquiries and quality complaints across Core Team & ensuring relevant stakeholders are updated as well as coordinating sample products to be sent where necessary.
- Ad-hoc Admin support for Regional General Manager, Business Development & Marketing Director
- Support IM Teams with PO creation, setting up new suppliers on SAP, and general administrative support
- An adaptable interpersonal style, and ability to work collaboratively across the business demonstrating respect and sensitivity towards cultural differences
- Meticulous attention to detail, with proven organisational and planning capabilities
- Tech-savvy, with highly proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to take responsibility for own actions, and plans activities well in advance, taking into account the possibility of changing circumstances.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show just how much we value you.