Thursday August 26, 2021
up to £34,000
Aspire Defence Services Limited (ADSL) delivers facilities management services to the garrisons at Aldershot and Salisbury Plain.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Personal Assistant who can anticipate the needs of the HR and Finance Directors and assist in the delivery of HR projects. With professional competence, you will proactively manage a rapidly changing schedule, brief and prepare the HR & Finance Directors on key meetings, and professionally handle all internal and external relations.
Besides professional competence, we’re looking for an effective team player who can bring energy and enthusiasm to the team and take an active role on various projects and initiatives, with a key focus on employee engagement. Your ability to produce highly accomplished reports and presentations and continuously improve business processes will be utilised in this fast-paced and diverse role.
- PA to HR / Finance Director: responsible for communication and diary management, assisting with key tasks and projects, compiling, and preparing reports and presentations, and correspondence.
- Ensure the purpose and required outcome of meetings are recorded and any agenda required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared/received promptly before the meeting.
- Produce/prepare documentation, presentations along with Senior Leadership Team, Health & Safety, and Board reports and papers
- Build and maintain effective relationships and collaborate and share information promptly.
- Support and manage events, including venue, registration, reporting, logistics, catering, booking of equipment, etc.
- Play a key role in supporting multiple project workstreams across the employee engagement agenda as part of the broader People Strategy
- Support the delivery of our employee value proposition creating an employee experience aligned with our culture, and values
- Working closely with Internal Communications specifically responsible for communicating employee engagement initiatives across a wide variety of different channels, including the intranet, internal messaging / updates, media, or poster campaigns
Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working in a services provider
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Strong communicator with an ability to be able to establish rapport and communicate effectively to a wide range of people at varying levels
- Highly organised and able to constantly prioritise workload
- Background in HR and knowledge of HR processes
- Confidential; experience of dealing with sensitive information
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies