Friday June 4, 2021
35 per week
We are currently recruiting for a talented Project Coordinator to support a two-year program, this role will be a fixed term contract, with the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week. However, some flexibility in the working hours aligned to a global role will be required.
Reporting into the Project Management Office, the Project Coordinator will play a critical role on the project, providing a comprehensive administrative service across the program team, acting as the PMO ambassador and making a key contribution to the success of the program.
- Support the PMO to maintain and monitor project plans, resource requirements and budgets and communicate these to the program team and program sponsors
- Work closely with the workstream Project Managers providing support on their workstream requirements
- Organise complex meetings requiring multiple stakeholders over multiple time zones
- Support with recruitment and onboarding of the Program team
- Oversee all facilities and technology requirements for the program team
- Take notes at key meetings and manage the follow up and actions
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings
- Manage the Program Teams site and ensure ongoing document management
- Organise international travel for the program team
- Ad-hoc program activities, include organising team events and managing the team holiday tracker to identify any points of conflict
- Some diary management as needed for the Program Leadership team
- Any other administrative or coordination activities that support program delivery
Establishing effective working relationships with the program team, Executive Assistants across the global business and as well as other support service teams to deliver a seamless commercial support service will be paramount to your success.
You’ll be a seasoned project coordinator or PA with strong interpersonal, administrative, and planning skills. Additionally, you will be tech-savvy and highly proficient with Microsoft Office. The ability to adapt and respond well to change, handle situations and problems with innovation and creativity, whilst demonstrating an innate attention to detail will be critical for success.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
Benefits: Bonus up to 10% + 25 days holiday (flexible scheme) + pension + healthcare + Simply health cash plan + perkbox + staff discounts + onsite Wellness & Gym centre
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.