Friday July 9, 2021
£47,000 - £50,000
35 per week
Our client is a UK-based company in Oxfordshire who design and develop the technologies needed for high speed flight. They create pioneering applied technologies that have the potential to change the face of a wide range of commercial industries – from aerospace and automotive to energy.
Reporting to the Programme Executive, you will act as the prime project interface to ensure the successful delivery of internal and external projects to meet customer expectations and business objectives.
- Create and maintain a project budget and schedule, you will drive projects through to completion working with cross-functional teams
- Identify key project and product risk areas and developing and tracking mitigating actions for the team
- Negotiate and acquire the necessary resources to achieve the project objectives
- Ensure KPIs are maintained and reported regularly
- Establish and communicate clear priorities among project activities and support Programme status reviews to the customer and Senior Management
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies
- Manage change to preserve business plan commitments. Initiate Phase Reviews if objectives must change
- Establish develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors, and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to the company’s corporate objectives
Ideally, you will have a demonstrable track record of success in project delivery with proven project management capability, preferably within a relevant technical industry (aerospace, energy, and/or ground-based transport development). Experience in Supply Chain, and managing customers both technically and commercially to ensure costs, delivery and quality are clear at all times are essential for success.
A recognised project management qualification and an engineering degree or equivalent experience in a business or technically related discipline are essential requirements.
This role attracts a competitive salary and excellent company benefits including 28 days annual leave plus public holidays, employer matching company pension scheme, life assurance, and a contribution towards the onsite nursery for children under 3 years of age.