Friday September 8, 2023
£45,000 - £48,000
37.5 per week
About the Company
Prior’s Court is a registered charity providing education and residential care for young people with complex autism aged 5-25, helping them to build brighter, more independent futures.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR & Training, the Reward and Recognition Manager will provide a professional and proactive HR service for Line Managers and Staff, covering all aspects of payroll and salaries, benefits, HR systems support and analysis/reporting. Managing one direct report.
- Responsible for overseeing the duties of the payroll officer and verifying the monthly payroll activities prior to final sign off.
- Support in the annual salary review budget planning process, producing reports and analysis.
- Manage the organisation’s salary review process including data preparation, production, benchmarking, application, and reporting.
- Maintain an awareness of all legislation that impacts pay and conditions for staff, and to project manage any necessary changes/ reviews required because of legislative changes.
- Management of the Reward and Benefits budget.
- Develop, review and maintain a reward package that meets the organisations requirements via the Flexible Benefits package (Your Benefits Your Way).
- Manage third party relationships with both the broker and platform provider.
- Oversee the annual recognition process, to include anniversary awards and additional recognition programmes.
- Process all pension contributions and additional salary sacrifice benefits.
- Write and promote internal and external benefits communications.
- Prepare annual Gender Pay Gap report for approval and submission.
- Conduct HR audits throughout the year.
- In partnership with the Prior Insight team ensure adjustments are made within the HRMIS to meet changes in HR policy and procedure and to meet the existing and future needs of the organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years payroll management experience and a good knowledge of benefits administration.
- Clear analytical thinker, who is able to get to the heart of complex problems and issues.
- Ability to produce workable solutions to a range of problems.
- Demonstrates and applies specialist and detailed technical expertise to drive change and efficiency.
- Ability to understand department workflows and HR processes.
- Competent communicator in writing, able to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
- Highly IT literate, with knowledge of relational databases.
- CIPD or CIPP qualification desirable.
In Return, we provide the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday -plus bank Holidays
- Pension (Employer contribution 5%, Employee contribution 3%)
- Life Assurance (2x basic salary)
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts and savings via the Sodexo benefits platform
- Eye Tests
- Flu Vaccinations – free flu vaccinations arranged on site once a year
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Healthy you – this initiative supports staff and our young people, examples are – running club, on site fitness classes, HIT training sessions, craft sessions etc
- Financial wellbeing – we provide regular financial wellbeing seminars and workshops during the year
- Recognition Scheme