Tuesday August 15, 2023
37.5 per week
Cobal provides a range of design, production, and installation services including signage, wayfinding, placemaking, brand implementation, and project delivery.
We’re known for an empathetic and creative approach to design, manufacture, and project delivery that gets under the skin of a project, but also for delivering results.
Our factory and design department are based in Berkshire, from where we serve a client base across the UK and EMEA which includes blue chip companies, global brands, and companies as well as collaborations with leading architectural practices.
About the Role:
Due to growth, we are looking for an experienced consultative Sales Executive who is able to build and develop relationships with new and existing clients generating sales that align with the Sales Strategy. You will be joining a small highly motivated established team as we translate and deliver client projects and brand aspirations.
- Attend onsite meetings and surveys to understand client requirements and provide accurate and timely quotations and proposals.
- Liaise with the Delivery team to resolve specifications, and the Sales Director to agree margins and strategy.
- Develop signage strategies and projects to ensure that these can be managed by the order processing team.
- Negotiate commercial orders and contracts that complement the sales strategy.
- Raise documentation for sales order processing, ensuring all customer requirements are captured and all systems followed.
- Attend trade shows and increase brand awareness.
- Support the Customer Service and Order Processing team with order/project delivery, completing comprehensive handovers, attending design reviews, and resolving client issues.
- Act as a focal point of contact for all project delivery with both internal and external personnel
You will need to demonstrate a passion for consultative selling, the ability to interpret design and engineering drawings, and the skills to analyse and apply commercial data to support and drive business decisions.
Your personal credibility, sound judgement and exceptional communication skills, alongside your capacity to add value to existing activities and devise innovative new initiatives with signage (or equivalent discipline) fabrication and project management experience will be advantageous in this role.
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to join an established business where your contribution will be valued.