Thursday May 18, 2023
£30,000 - £35,000
37.5 per week
Cobal provides a range of design, production, and installation services including signage, wayfinding, placemaking, brand implementation, and project delivery.
We’re known for an empathetic and creative approach to design, manufacture, and project delivery that gets under the skin of a project, but also for delivering results. Our clients love us because we unlock the full potential of their projects, deliver outstanding service, and we’re fun to work with!
Our factory and offices are based in Berkshire, from where we serve a client base across the UK and EMEA which includes blue chip companies, global brands, and companies as well as collaborations with leading architectural practices.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the Sales Support Coordinator will manage projects through the internal workflow from receipt of enquiry through to completion, delivering an outstanding customer experience throughout the project lifecycle.
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone and email
- Support client/partner visits
- Produce quotations and process orders
- Deliver a collaborative and engaging customer experience throughout the project cycle. Communicating changes, challenges, or questions between the business and the client
- Work with the Sales team, Production, Installation and Suppliers to clarify solutions to client’s requirements
- Create and maintain accurate project records/schedules
- Project budget management and cost of goods purchasing
- Coordinate the CAD drawing approval process
- Document Control – upload project documents to the internal CRM portal and supplier portals
- Produce O & M manuals
The successful candidate will need previous sales administration experience, ideally, gained within a creative environment. A meticulous attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and proficient IT capabilities will be essential for success. Taking initiative, working productively and enthusiastically under time constraints, delivering solutions, and demonstrating drive and commitment will be key attributes needed for this position.
We are not only looking for technical capability, but we are also looking for a collaborative team player, who thrives on providing exceptional customer service. Flexibility will be vital in this role as well as effective communication and networking skills to enable you to build relationships with cross functional teams.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.