Wednesday October 27, 2021
38 per week
Our client has become recognised as the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of transmission systems supporting a wide client base covering top level Motorsport and high performance Automotive.
A privately owned company with a passion for winning and dedicated to continuous improvement, which is supported by personal development plans for key staff members and a well-funded capital expenditure programme.
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor to support a busy growth period for the next six months. This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
As Talent Acquisition Advisor, you’ll proactively manage the end-to-end recruitment process, promote and market the employer brand, build relationships with internal stakeholders to understand their resourcing needs and play an active role in the administration of the offer and onboarding process.
- Engage with Hiring Managers to understand their resourcing requirements and provide expert support during the recruitment process
- Compose adverts and upload onto agreed platforms including the company website, job boards and LinkedIn
- Pre-screen and recommend candidates for progression whilst tracking all activity via the ATS
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews
- Conduct interviews with the Hiring Managers
- Assist with coordination of group interviews, recruitment days/fairs and open evenings
- Administer and coordinate candidate assessment/testing as required
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and external suppliers as needed
- Track post-interview feedback from both the Hiring Manager and candidate and communicate outcomes
- Build strong relationships with candidates, the Talent Advisor and the wider HR team to deliver an efficient, highly organised, and high-quality candidate experience
- Track and report recruitment metrics
You will be an experienced recruiter/resourcing partner with a proven track record of delivery across multiple functions. The ability to work independently, build professional relationships, and demonstrate a flexible ‘hands on’ approach will be essential for success. Experience in an Engineering environment would be advantageous.