Wednesday April 13, 2022
Basic salary + sales incentive scheme
40 per week
Young Foodies was founded upon the belief that consumers have changed, but the FMCG industry has not. Consumers want innovation that is better quality, better for them and better for the world. This progress should be celebrated and brands delivering on this should be empowered.
In 2017 Young Foodies launched to bring the most exciting challenger brands in FMCG together because we believe that collaboration is more powerful than competition. Today, with a network of more than 1,500 high-growth consumer brands, we provide specialised business services to those looking to reach the next level.
We are experiencing significant growth with an exciting landscape and would love you to come and join us. We are looking to recruit a Talent Resourcer to work in our Talent team, managing the day to day recruitment activities, administration and diaries of our Talent Managers.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial graduate looking for a career in an exciting business that combines both your passion for people and food. Your drive for results will be rewarded and your growth mindset expanded by the endless possibilities.
- Engaging with candidates via phone, email and social media
- Managing the day-to-day recruitment activities, administration and diaries
- Identifying candidates to work with our wonderful brands
- Sourcing or targeting candidates, via digital and social media platforms
- Interviewing prospective candidates, arranging client interviews and updating the database
- Formatting CVs and offer CV advice to candidates
- Posting, updating and maintaining adverts across a range of job boards
- Sending out marketing emails and handling the responses
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Communicates and networks effectively in a confident and relaxed manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills with an outstanding telephone manner
- Track record of repeatedly exceeding targets
- Strong IT and administration skills – including Word and Excel
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with a strong focus on process
- Self-motivated and target driven
In return, we can offer you an opportunity to become a specialist recruiter account managing leading challenger brands in the FMCG sector, or provide opportunities to work in a variety of commercial functions.