Friday June 24, 2022
up to £58,000
37.5 per week
About the Role
Our client is a services business and enjoying an exciting time of growth and change. We are looking to recruit an innovative, resilient and collaborative HR Manager who can think broadly and strategically whilst supporting transformational change. You will be responsible for the daily management of HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives, leading both the Shared Services Team and supplier performance; centred around the employee lifecycle, quality of service and customer experience.
Furthermore, you will act as the HR Manager for Head Office functions and a new commercial division, providing coaching and guidance on all people matters and the delivery of strategic objectives in a demanding business environment.
- Manage and develop an HR operations team (Shared Services) to ensure business objectives are met and high standards of customer service are delivered throughout the business, whilst ensuring legislative governance, compliance and best practice.
- Provide opportunities for team growth through coaching support, mentoring, delegating and recognition.
- Manage HR operations service providers to ensure cooperative account management and delivery against agreed service levels.
- Build and maintain visible and meaningful working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Provide HR and business support to the Head Office functions and a new commercial division, driving alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Advise and manage complex employee relations matters including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement, and redundancy. Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies and coach and advise line managers on all aspects of HR.
- Utilise people management reporting and analysis to identify trends and inform management decisions.
- Participate in the implementation of specific HR and Business projects in alignment with strategic goals.
You will deliver practical and professional HR operational support through your team in a demanding business environment, demonstrating your evidence-based decision making, commercial acumen, and credible generalist HR experience, ideally, supported by your CIPD level 7. High quality communication and stakeholder management capabilities with the ability to deliver HR services across multiple sites will be essential for success in this role. Experience of leading through change and transformation is advantageous.
Our benefits package includes the following:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the opportunity to buy 5 days holiday at the start of the year
Up to 6% Pension contribution
Life Assurance policy
Payroll Giving Scheme
Various training and development opportunities