Tuesday June 21, 2022
up to £27,000
35 per week
Our client is a global leader and North America’s largest physical trader of forest products commodities, including containerboard, market pulp, recycled fibre, printing and writing papers and a wide variety of softwood, logs, lumber and panel products. Headquartered in Boston, USA, IFP is a family-owned business and a subsidiary of the Kraft Group of Companies, with interests in sports and entertainment, real estate, paper & packaging, and forest product trading. The UK offices based in Newbury and Wokingham are satellite offices of the parent company.
This is a hybrid role, offering you the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week. We are seeking an organised and experienced Sales Administrator to provide support to the European Trade Manager of the Solid Wood export business. The Sales Administrator will ensure maximum efficiency is derived from the proprietary order management system, maintaining and updating the system to ensure a constant flow of accurate information, process sales orders, book containers and communicate status updates to all external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities –
- Responsible for the full order cycle and documentation for solid wood products
- Creating and distributing budgets to traders
- Creating and distributing Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in the Order Management System
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, contractors and agents throughout the Order Cycle
- Processing Letters of Credit
- Shipment invoicing in Cietrade
- Reporting, Trade and Risk Management
- Managing and reporting on hedge exposure
- Managing accounts receivable exposure
- Order profitability, including troubleshooting where profitability does not match budget
- Accounts Payable, checking and processing of supplier and freight invoices
- Full documentation process for all other solid wood business outside of RSA logs business
We are seeking a natural team player who is self-motivated, driven, and intuitive. You will deliver outstanding administrative and customer service to both the European Trade Manager and his customers. The ability to prioritise, implement work efficiencies and communicate effectively will be essential for success in this role. Export experience is advantageous.